Branding & Web Design. Nicorette Website Redesign, 2021-22 In late 2021, I was brought in as a freelancer after some client reviews made it clear that a fresh approach was needed to get the project back on track. Nicorette was launching a new set of packaging and needed a full redesign of their website. The UX team had wires approved by the brand and the Design team was tasked with bringing those wires to life in a way that made the client feel heard and the brand pop. With the goal of helping Nicorette appeal to younger and broader audiences to give people tools to quit smoking, we pressed the boundaries into fresh colors and shapes. As a former smoker myself, it was rewarding to work with a brand ensuring that others can uncouple from their nicotene reliance with support and confidence. All images and product renders are licensed to the client. Collaborating with the Creative Director, Tyler Gardosh, and Senior Art Director on the project, Anna-Feliza Bell, we refined the brianstorm components and built full designs of all pages, for desktop and mobile. Made with Figma and Adobe Photoshop CC Initial Concepts. To start with, I made a “breakroom” space in Figma where I could try out a series of new options to push the brand while new product assets were still in progress. In the breakroom, I drafted numerous options for how different page elements could be treated and how they might be mixed and matched into a visual language. I pulled some of the strong pieces and made full page designs to pressure test how and whether the visual identity stretched enough for the site's needs. The product renders below are drafts and the properity of the client. They are not final for public consumption. Style Guides. We quickly honed in on styles that tested well and got resounding thumbs up during client reviews. From there, we got to the unglamorous work of building the brand's component library and style guide for the new website. This was a great opportunity to collaborate and bring others on my team into the wonderful world of Figma capabilities, creating variants and elements with autolayout that sped up our front-end design process significantly. The Full Site. In the end, we designed out around 21 pages and instances for both desktop and mobile, creating templates for replicated page types. It was incredibly rewarding to be part of the team that brought back a great vision to a weary client and reignited the optimism in the project and the agency relationship.